Driving County Roads

An on line journal sharing my views. The content reflects my background as a rural person employed in agriculture and as a retired elected official of local government.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

DEAR SENATOR KLOBUCHAR

I recently received a letter from you acknowledging an earlier letter that I had mailed to you about the Clean Water Act.

Your letter says, “One of the most important parts of my job is listening to what the people of Minnesota have to say to me.” I am so glad that you are pleased to hear from me.

If that is indeed true, I then pose one question to you. Why do you use stationery without a phone number, e-mail address, fax number, or even street address on your letterhead? The return address on the envelope is just as lacking in information. I guess United States Senators are so important that you receive mail simply addressed to “United States Senate, Washington, DC 20510-2308.” I will be glad to send my letters to that address. But, somehow I have the idea that a building name and street address would expedite delivery. end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home