Driving County Roads

An on line journal sharing my views. The content reflects my background as a rural person employed in agriculture and as a retired elected official of local government.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ENOUGH ALREADY!

We all have had enough of the rhetoric, negative ads, and constant supply of trash in our mailboxes. My finger is getting a callus from hitting the mute button during all those commericals. This is one time I wish I lived in town so I could tune into the local cable channel and enjoy commercial free viewing. (I do watch public television quite a bit and have a respite from the junk.)
As much as we like to complain, we should be glad that we have the freedom of speech and the freedom to have open elections. Let’s be sure to show everyone how we are blessed with freedoms by going to the polls and casting our ballots on Tuesday. I hope I see you there and remember to wear the red "I voted" sticker all day. end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home